|We’re a small scrappy startup with our HQ in NY and tech team in Sydney Australia. We are focused on bring rare and one of a kind fashion items from unique boutiques all over the world into one consolidated online store. Operationally and technically this is a big challenge as our model is not like other e-commerce stores. As a result the team is heavily tech focused as we innovate to deliver an outstanding unique customer experience.|
What we are looking for in you:
- You love coding and building things so much that sometime you forget to eat and sleep.
- You love the energy, challenges and potential of a startup
- You understand the best things on the planet are built by teams not individuals. One for all and all for one.
Your technical skills:
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Familiarity or expertise with the Grails framework
- Solid demonstrable OO programing skills. We would want to see knowledge of practical use of design patterns etc.
- You have built significantly large dynamic websites before and have references.
- Solid backend coding skills. Your not afraid of threads :)
- Solid font end coding skills. JQuery etc
- You currently live in Sydney, Australia
Although this is our ideal list we are a startup after all and so would consider a motivated, hungry engineer with demonstrable coding chops. The only one thing is we need is someone here in Sydney Australia. We can’t do remote working at the moment.
Right now we are offering contract with immediate start and then the option to move to NY.
So if you want to join us then send us everything you have about yourself (github, resumes, blogs etc) and we will give you more information about the company.