Has impacted my system multiple times since upgrading to Windows 8. Fortunately I know a work-around (eject the optical disc in the optical drive) but still -- annoying that I cannot even report it.
The bug we found is affecting a lot of Swiss customers (I admit Switzerland isn't so big) and it took a month until I got a useful reply.
Now we have a bug number and were told that the issue should be fixed "early this year" and changes would be checked in in March. Whatever that means...
At least their employees were kind enough to reply to my eMail. But this company should really improve their error reporting.