Hacker Newsnew | comments | show | ask | jobs | submitlogin

I got a pretty good chuckle out of this.

Cheekiness aside, what's a good way determine how angry your developers are?




Talk to them - most developers aren't remiss in telling you what's wrong.

I'd almost go further and say if you don't know without asking you've got an issue. I can tell you how happy or otherwise 75% of the people working for me are and hazard a decent guess at the other 25%.

-----




Applications are open for YC Summer 2015

Guidelines | FAQ | Support | API | Lists | Bookmarklet | DMCA | Y Combinator | Apply | Contact

Search: