Offline mode has made me realise just how easily DRM means denying me access to my own computer.
- need to be single-user admin with saved password
- didn't know that before? tough! you're locked out from all games including DRM-free ones
- happened again and still can't get offline mode? tough!
- support limits how big a message you can send so I couldn't send complete info (not that they looked)
- support promotes racial hatred, closing issue with poor English and telling me I didn't do what I did.
- follow up support also closed.
- considered small claims court but was convinced it really wasn't worth it.
lesson learned: There is no such thing as "friendly" DRM. When the system decides you are wrong, there is no recourse
 Unless you're a famous blogger, have a personal contact or other out-of-band means unavailable to the masses.