Mixpanel (YCS09; http://mixpanel.com) is the most advanced advanced analytics platform available for web & mobile applications. We're making millions in revenue, we're profitable, and we're backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, Max Levchin, etc.
We're looking for engineering interns for the summer (and the fall, winter, and next summer... we really like interns).
Interns here work on very real projects - a few examples from this summer are:
* A CRM for the sales/support teams, built on top of our custom datastore
* Android/iOS push notification infrastructure
* Advanced query optimizations for the aforementioned datastore
We're hiring for a number of positions (engineering, sales, admin, and more), but I'd like to highlight a few:
1. Solutions Architect - hybrid support/sales/marketing/engineering role. Really awesome for developers who want to do more client-facing stuff. See http://mixpanel.theresumator.com/apply/Eoh3qJ/Solutions-Arch...
3. Office manager - looking for someone super smart & organized to keep the wheels greased around here. No job post yet, but you can email me directly.
If you're interested, please email me - firstname.lastname@example.org.