| ||Your most productive time. How do you do it?|
4 points by xtat on Dec 9, 2012 | hide | past | favorite | 17 comments |
|I am Co-Founder/CTO at vid.io in San Francisco, and I'm iterating the most ideal work environment for all parties. If you have any favourite links related to this, I'd love to see them!|
1. Under what circumstances do you get the most work done? What time of day?
2. How do you feel about having predefined hours every workday?
3. Stuff breaks, wild opportunities arise, people freak out. Interruptions are
an unfortunate reality. How do you manage them, and how do you wish people would work with
you on this?
4. I think there may be some business side->tech side correlation to these answers, so...
Do you identify more with being a hardcore hacker or a business guru? Myers-briggs type?
5. How often do you realtime chat, voice chat, and in what way does this affect your output?
Related to that, do you ask more questions than you answer?
6. Do you get more done around people or away from them?
| Apply to YC