| ||YourMechanic (YC W12) is hiring VP Marketing|
on Dec 3, 2012 | hide |
|If you have ever owned a car, you probably know that dealing with car problems suck. It's inconvenient and you always feel like you are getting ripped off when you go to a shop/dealer.|
With YourMechanic people can get their cars fixed at the convenience of their home/office, with 100% transparency (fixed fair prices, free advice, mechanic profiles, reviews etc), and 20-30% lower cost than the dealers. What's better? Mechanics working in our platform make 3x more money than they do at a shop/dealer (this makes a real difference in the lives of these hard working people).
We are growing fast and we need help! We are looking to hire a VP-marketing.
Success of this role will be measured by user growth.
* E-commerce background
* SEM Guru (managed SEM/display campaigns at least over $1m per year)
* Highly analytical (able to continuously measure and improve conversion and user retention)
* Good understanding of SEO
* Prefer someone with strong product background (you have designed/built web/mobile apps)
* Previous startup experience is helpful
YourMechanic is based in Mountain View. We are currently a team of 6 people. We were part of winter 2012 batch of YC and winner of TechCrunch Disrupt. We are fortunate to be funded by an incredible group of investors (www.angel.co/yourmechanic).
Here is your opportunity to join a team that is disrupting a $150B market. If you are smart, and you get shit done, we'd love to chat with you. Please email Art - Art@YourMechanic.com.
| Apply to YC