- EC2 prices are the same as Singapore and Europe (apart from Spot Instances obviously)
- EBS prices are the same as Singapore except EBS Snapshots to S3, which are more expensive in Sydney
- S3 prices are the same as Northern California
- RDS prices are the same as Europe, Northern California and Singapore
- Data transfer prices are cheaper than South America but are, on average, more expensive than Singapore and Tokyo. It's strange as some of the tiers are more expensive but some are identical or cheaper.
With the addition of Sydney's new prices to PlanForCloud, we now have over 10K price points from AWS, Rackspace, Windows Azure, Google Compute Engine and SoftLayer (login as a guest to try it: https://my.planforcloud.com/?guest=true)