San Francisco, CA | Full time | Director of Business Development
Crocodoc’s next-generation HTML5 document collaboration platform reaches tens of millions of users, and our business is profitable and growing fast. Our customers include Dropbox, LinkedIn, and Yammer, and we're funded by investors including YC, SV Angel, 500 Startups, and top angels from Silicon Valley.
At Crocodoc, we’re fortunate to interact regularly with some of Silicon Valley’s most influential companies. We’re looking for someone with the hustle, product sense, and BD experience to help close our next wave of company-defining partnerships.
- Starting, negotiating, and closing strategic partnership deals
- Managing deal flow and our sales pipeline
- Conducting outbound prospecting and inbound lead qualification
- Working with the CEO to negotiate key deals
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities
- Providing feedback on the product roadmap based on existing/potential customers
- Direct experience with SaaS and/or B2B technology products
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage your own agenda while working closely with others in a cross-functional role
- A great product sense and a knack for customer development
- Experience with technical products and/or a background in CS is a big plus
- World-class ability to communicate with clients and develop relationships
If you've got what it takes to lead business development and build relationships with top brands in Silicon Valley, we'd love to hear from you. Warm introductions to our CEO, Ryan Damico, are strongly preferred. Otherwise please contact email@example.com or visit https://crocodoc.com/jobs/.