San Francisco, CA | Full time | Full-stack Engineer
We're looking for a full-stack web engineer who can contribute to all aspects of Crocodoc: front-end development, server-side improvements, ops and systems tasks, and everything in between. Does your experience mostly fall into one or two of those categories? Not a problem, as long as you're eager to get your hands dirty outside of your comfort zone.
Since you'll be joining a small technical team, you'll take the lead on core projects from day one and often work independently. We're nimble and push code almost every day, but because our product reaches tens of millions of users, everything must be bulletproof.
## Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to embrace the energy and drive of a close-knit start-up team.
- Self-starter with the creativity and initiative to brainstorm, propose, and dive into implementing solutions.
- Strong command of Python and up-to-date knowledge of its ecosystem. We love Python and use it throughout our back-end.
- Familiarity with distributed computing. We use Celery to coordinate dozens of servers to process documents within a matter of seconds.
- Comfortable working in (and improving) a Linux-based development and deployment environment.
- Understanding of cloud-based infrastructure and all the benefits and drawbacks it provides. We're on Amazon AWS and dig its flexibility.
At Crocodoc, you'll be working with a savvy tech team that enjoys solving tough problems and loves to learn and leverage new technologies when it makes sense. If that sounds like your cup of tea, we'd love to hear from you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://crocodoc.com/jobs/.
San Francisco, CA | Full time | Director of Business Development
Crocodoc’s next-generation HTML5 document collaboration platform reaches tens of millions of users, and our business is profitable and growing fast. Our customers include Dropbox, LinkedIn, and Yammer, and we're funded by investors including YC, SV Angel, 500 Startups, and top angels from Silicon Valley.
At Crocodoc, we’re fortunate to interact regularly with some of Silicon Valley’s most influential companies. We’re looking for someone with the hustle, product sense, and BD experience to help close our next wave of company-defining partnerships.
- Starting, negotiating, and closing strategic partnership deals
- Managing deal flow and our sales pipeline
- Conducting outbound prospecting and inbound lead qualification
- Working with the CEO to negotiate key deals
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities
- Providing feedback on the product roadmap based on existing/potential customers
- Direct experience with SaaS and/or B2B technology products
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage your own agenda while working closely with others in a cross-functional role
- A great product sense and a knack for customer development
- Experience with technical products and/or a background in CS is a big plus
- World-class ability to communicate with clients and develop relationships
If you've got what it takes to lead business development and build relationships with top brands in Silicon Valley, we'd love to hear from you. Warm introductions to our CEO, Ryan Damico, are strongly preferred. Otherwise please contact email@example.com or visit https://crocodoc.com/jobs/.
Crocodoc (YC W10)
San Francisco, CA | Full time | Director of Product
Right now we're inundated with sales inquiries from SMB customers who want to embed documents within their web and mobile applications. We’re looking for a multifaceted candidate to take charge of our SMB product and blow it out of the water. This is a key leadership role with enormous growth potential.
- Talk to LOTS of prospective customers (both product managers and developers)
- Develop our SMB product offering
- Optimize our pricing plans and product tiers
- Develop a scalable sales process and design a self-service experience
- Develop user acquisition strategy (everything from inbound marketing to direct sales)
- Qualify leads, own our sales pipeline, and close lots of deals
TL;DR: you must be capable of growing our SMB product like crazy while wearing many hats in the process.
- World-class ability to communicate with clients and develop customer relationships
- Experience with SaaS and/or B2B technology solutions
- Basic technical experience (you’ve written a web app) required
- Sales experience (you’ve closed deals before) strongly preferred
- Startup experience (you can set own agenda and thrive in a fast-paced environment) a plus
- Product experience (you understand principles of UI and UX) a plus
- Product marketing experience (you’ve been responsible for user acquisition) a plus
This is a tremendous opportunity to own an entire product from soup to nuts. If you think you'd be a great fit, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://crocodoc.com/jobs/.