Monetate - (Philly suburbs) Conshohocken, PA - No remote, but we will help you with relocation.
Monetate helps internet marketers make their site more relevant. We turn data in action on our clients' sites by doing real-time data analysis and DOM modification to put the right experience in front of their users. We’re looking for engineers who want to do highly visible work on great brands and solve tough problems with great coworkers.
What we're looking for:
* Problem solvers who like to code - we take things apart, figure out how they work, then build software to solve our users' problems
* People who like to ship - we're focused on building and shipping great products - if you like to see your work in production quickly you'll see it here
* Open source - Google Closure, Python, Hadoop, Mahout, Solr and Lucene - we're open source across our stack
* People who like hard challenges - we have great problems across our products - data, UX, 3rd party JS, high volume / low latency APIs - we have no shortage of fun problems to work on
* Founded in 2008
* Market rate salaries
* Respect - it's our core value. We have a great team and we work well together. Our vacation policy is the same as Netflix (we don't have one). Our technical teams have full authority over (and responsibility for) the problems they work on.
* Funded by First Round and OpenView
We're looking for people not positions. We have people who have joined the team with no background in our primary languages and people from non-traditional backgrounds.