Recently named one of London’s hottest startups and backed by some of the most respected investors in the business, Geckoboard creates software that makes it easy for businesses to see all of their key metrics on elegant real-time dashboards.
Our approach has won praise and accolades for setting the standards in the field of data communication design and we're growing fast.
If you're a Ruby on Rails engineer wanting to join a small, dynamic team building software that customers love then we want to hear from you.
- Shipping code, solving interesting problems and making a difference
- Working with an innovative web application and platform helping thousands of businesses around the world
- Working in a small fast moving team to shape the future development of the application with input on key technical decisions
- Working in one of London's hottest startups (http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/jul/08/east-london-20-hott...)
- An ambitious and tenacious individual with a passion for hacking
- Eager to join a fast growing, well funded startup on an upward trajectory
- 1+ years’ experience with Rails (or similar advanced web framework).
- 2+ years’ experience with a dynamically-typed, object-oriented language (preferably Ruby or Python).
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Experience with at least one NoSQL datastore
- Test driven development experience
- Familiarity with DVCS (we use git).
- Able to work in London full-time
Nice to have:
- Open source contributions
- Backbone.js experience
- Event driven programming experience
- Keen on the startup world
Generous salary - dependent on experience & ability. Stock options form part of the package.
To find out more send us your C.V./Github or Stack Overflow portfolio and a short description on why you’re perfect for the role to email@example.com