We work on a product that deeply enriches people’s lives. 80% of our users say Experience Project (http://www.experienceproject.com) has changed their life for the better. And each month:
* 2+ million meaningful friendships are formed between strangers
* 10+ million people from around the world make us their home.
We are looking for people whose heart is as big as their brain and who believe in a vision that technology can be meaningful and emotionally-rich.
Our social discovery network allows people to share and connect around the things that matter most to them. From experiences ranging from fighting cancer to obsessing over contemporary art to confessing that you love your dog more than life itself, Experience Project has it all.
Our technology platform includes:
PHP, Python, MySQL, Redis, Beanstalk, Node.js, Hadoop, Pig, Fluent, Amazon AWS
As a member of our engineering team, you will:
* build both front-end and back-end features used by millions of people
* be part of a small (<10 person), fast-moving, highly collaborative team
* contribute to the product from both an ideation and implementation level
We are looking for candidates who have:
* a passion for working in agile engineering teams where code is released multiple times a day
* a love for finding creative and thoughtful solutions to a variety of technical and product challenges
* a desire to write scalable, efficient, maintainable code
Interested? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org