Ruby on Rails engineer needed to help architect, build, test and improve a young, fast moving and market defining web application with all the challenges that come with that.
- Shipping code, solving interesting problems and making a difference
- Working with an innovative web application and platform helping thousands of businesses around the world
- Working in a small fast moving team to shape the future development of the application with input on key technical decisions
- Working in one of London's hottest startups (http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/jul/08/east-london-20-hott...)
- An ambitious and tenacious individual with a passion for hacking
- Eager to join a fast growing, well funded startup on an upward trajectory
- 1+ years’ experience with Rails (or similar advanced web framework).
- 2+ years’ experience with a dynamically-typed, object-oriented language (preferably Ruby or Python).
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Experience with at least one NoSQL datastore
- Test driven development experience
- Familiarity with DVCS (we use git).
- Able to work in London full-time
Nice to have:
- Open source contributions
- Backbone.js experience
- Event driven programming experience
- Keen on the startup world
Generous salary - dependent on experience & ability. Stock options form part of the package.
To find out more send us your C.V./Github or Stack Overflow portfolio and a short description on why you’re perfect for the role to email@example.com