* The flour used has to have a deformation energy between 220W and 380W
* The dough has a pH-value of 5.87 and a density of 0.79g/cm³
* The salt has to be applied with a spiral motion on top of the tomatoes
* The olive oil has to be applied with a spiral motion as well, totalling at 4-5g of oil with an allowed error of 20%
* The baking time is 60-90 seconds. The dough has to reach 60-65°C
That's not just a patent. This is a legal ordinance. This is law. This is taxpayers money at work!
EDIT: edit for formatting and source
 http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=0J:L:2... (German)