|Hi fellow Hackers,|
Can I ask for feedback on a new product that I am working on: http://www.hackerfly.com
Hackerfly is a SaaS tool providing analysis and insights into the software programming industry.
The intention is to give marketers, analysts, developer evangelists, managers and decision makers a simple tool with statistics and quantitative information enabling them to understand software developers better and make more informed decisions regarding software and programming.
Currently, we're focusing on StackOveflow as a data source, but in the future we want to add many other relevant (developer-focused) data sources like GitHub, Twitter, etc.
- What do you think about the idea and the product?
- Is value proposition / offering clear?
- What do you think about the pricing model? Would you be willing to pay for this kind of service?
- Do you know of any startups doing the same or something similar?
- Do you like/dislike the look&feel of the marketing site?
Thanks in advance for all your help.
You can already sign up and you will receive a personal invitation as soon as we launch private beta tests.