Now I just see the same posts over and over again:
- "top 'n' mistakes starts-up make"
- "best 'n' ways to ensure your start up will succeed"
- "'n' qualities that make a good founder/entrepreneur."
- "why my start-up failed: lessons learnt"
The content is rarely ground-breaking and rarely written by somebody of note.
And a more disturbing trend is as soon as somebody write/posts something interesting, there follows weeks/months of similar, non-original rehashed posts/articles.
I think point-scoring is an important factor - as soon as the posting stuff becomes a 'game' that can be 'won', somewhere the reason for it all is de-valued...
Or perhaps it's just too big now... the book "the story of eBay" gives an interesting insight to community growth...
- "'n' things every programmer should know'"
- "why every programmer should learn [C|LISP|ASSEMBLY]"