- hook up the foot pedal to a KVM or some kind of software switch to switch desktops/environments
- put some speakers behind the 2 grills if it isn't done already
- make one or both of the grills openable and attach a power strip in them so the power wires can be hooked up hidden inside instead of outside
- cut out the flat part of keyboard cover and use it to extend the desktop for more desktop space and more leg room
- If you look closely I have some speakers mounted to the underside of the front face. They are pointed down and reflect off of the surface of the desk (iMac style). I originally wanted to fit them inside the grills but space is surprisingly limited once you try to fit a speaker box in there.
- Thanks! Been interested in better ways to hide the wires.
- I imagine that could be very difficult to pull off. ;)
edit: That is the stripped weight! It was originally ≈400lbs (guessing). Evidently most of the weight is in the metal frame.