(More at http://chainxor.org/openwrt-zipit/ http://mozzwald.com/ http://anarsoul.blogspot.com )
- Has Wifi
- Currently clearing last of their stock. $20 for one, less in bulk.
- No open source hardware/chipset. :(.
- No proper USB port (USB host/client on dock connector.)
- Has hacking community (#zipit on irc.freenode.net)
- Fiddly keyboard (haven't used a Nanonote but wouldn't recommend notetaking on a ZipIt.)
We group bought 21 Zipits recently at my local Hackerspace. I just designed a breakout board for the rear connector (GPIOs, SPI, 1 ADC channel & the USB 1.1 client/host port) which will should be available at some point soon I hope.
I'm also one of the maintainers for the OpenWRT for ZipIt port, people have ported all kinds of bits and pieces. Some folks also run Debian and I think there are some bitbake-based distributions as well.
 Although so far nearly all of those are sitting on shelves largely unused. Geek impulse buying strikes again! :(