Whenever I get abnormally slow results or high rates of errors from GPT-4, I used to go and check the official OpenAI status site. But mostly it would always show green when I was experiencing issues.
So Eliot who I work with built this little utility - an unofficial OpenAI status dashboard.
It's designed to answer the question of "is GPT slow for everyone right now or just for me" and "is GPT having elevated rates of errors for everyone right now or just for me"
It's aimed at API users but may also be useful for ChatGPT errors/slowness, I'm not sure.
Possible features we're thinking about:
* Gauge style chart to be easier to read
* Show the average and delta vs average in the chart
* Track a specific prompt over time to track any model performance degradation
* Add stats specifically for ChatGPT (any ideas on how to do so, given that it's behind Cloudflare?)
* Add speed comparison of APIs via Azure vs OpenAI
Let us know what's helpful about it and what you'd hope to see improved or added.