Learn more about us and apply here:|
- Update our build tool and native wrappers in support of bug fixes or new features. This may mean you learning new languages
- Write unit tests, update documentation
- Participate in code reviews, enthusiastically learn from and help teach other team members
- Help customers solve their problems using our framework by reviewing and patching their code, and creating example apps. All developers are expected to work with our customers (who are also developers)
- Contribute enthusastically to company business from feature prioritization discussions to attending events in support of sales. We're a small team who love what we do and expect everyone to muck in.
- Very comfortable with HTML5, CSS3 features, libraries like jQuery, YUI, Google Closure
- You have built mobile, web or browser add-on applications that you can show us
We also value these skills and experiences:
- Java, Objective-C, C++
- Native application development experience: Windows / Mac OSX apps, Blackberry, Windows Phone 7
- Computer Science degree, experience working in a software development team
WebMynd is a software company based in San Francisco and London.
As an international founding team, we've found work trips away to be hugely productive and fun. We have paying customers and enjoy working on a product with real value that our users recognize. We're a tight-knit team backed by top Silicon Valley investors.
Don't build another social network for pets. Apply to solve tough problems for real customers.