Hacker News new | comments | show | ask | jobs | submit login

It is dual-licensed, MIT and GPL. Choose the MIT License to do what the fk you like. Choose the GPL License if you're building some GPL software yourself, and need all the components to be GPL-licensed as well. Maybe have a look at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multi-licensing

Guidelines | FAQ | Support | API | Security | Lists | Bookmarklet | Legal | Apply to YC | Contact