|DeepSource is a static analysis platform that helps developers and engineering teams systematically improve code quality and security and save time in code reviews. DeepSource continuously analyzes source code changes and identifies bugs categorized as security, performance, anti-patterns, and potential bug-risks, and even formats code to follow style guidelines.|
As our first Product Marketer in San Francisco team, you will own DeepSource’s product positioning and messaging.
You’ll be responsible for,
- Developing a deep understanding of our target market, including buyer personas and key use cases.
- Own DeepSource's product positioning & messaging.
- Develop positioning strategies for existing and new products and features.
- Write engaging and high-quality content - landing pages, social, e-mail campaigns, webinars, etc.
- Help drive significant increases in overall global awareness of the DeepSource brand among target audiences through brand-building activities, events, campaigns, and other activities.
We're looking for someone who has,
- Prior experience in marketing to developers.
- Proven knowledge in positioning, and messaging with ability to write copy for technical audience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working in startup environment is a plus.
If this interests you, please write to me at email@example.com to discuss further!