We exist to accelerate access to net zero for all by providing the most powerful low carbon technology energy optimisation platform in the world. We work alongside a mature EV leasing business across a range of energy assets such as EVs, chargers, solar, battery and energy meters to deliver cheap and green energy optimisation to our customers.
To support our rapid growth we seek a motivated software engineer who wants to have a real-world impact to join our team in Marlow. You will work on several exciting new projects and development of our nascent platform into a world-leading product.
The ideal candidate: - Loves solving problems by building high performance, scalable applications hosted on AWS and has experience in Java (or Kotlin).
- Has strong software engineering experience (Java preferred, Spring-boot is a +).
- May have had experience building cloud infrastructure (AWS or otherwise) using Terraform.
- Has experience with microservice architectures.
- Is able to design and build RESTful APIs (e.g. with Spring-boot)
- Would either work full-time remotely or (ideally) be able to come into the office for face-to-face collaboration when required
Write to us at email@example.com to find out more.