I'm Nate, co-founder of ContainIQ! We are hiring an eBPF and Kernel Engineer to and I'd love to tell you more.
At ContainIQ, we deliver Kubernetes native monitoring and tracing with a one-line install. We launched publicly in July 2021 after working on our software for six months.
By using eBPF, we are able to deliver features in minutes that would otherwise take weeks of setup and ongoing maintenance.
ContainIQ raised a $2.5 million seed round from Lachy Groom Fund, Y Combinator, Taurus Ventures, Pioneer Fund, ACTAI Ventures, and from exceptional entrepreneurs including John Kim of SendBird, Michael Grinich of WorkOS, Rohit Mittal of Stilt, and others.
ContainIQ was founded by Nate Matherson and Matt Lenhard, CEO and CTO respectively. Today, we are a team of three (soon to be 5) looking to grow our team in the coming months.
You have the opportunity to join a fast-growing startup that is looking to disrupt the Kubernetes monitoring space. We are looking for individuals who are ready to join a small and fast-moving team. In this role, your work will directly impact the customers we serve. You will have the opportunity to take on big projects, shape our product roadmap, and serve leading technology companies.
You can work in our office in Hoboken, NJ (right outside NYC), or work remotely from home. We offer excellent compensation and a selection of benefits.
- Work directly on our eBPF based agent to help our users better understand the metrics driving their Kubernetes cluster.
- Build out a scalable and maintainable testing infrastructure to help catch difficult bugs before they hit production.
- Build and maintain large-scale distributed systems.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- A deep understanding of the Linux programming interface
- Experience delivering and maintaining C based applications
If this sounds interesting, please reach out to me at nate [at] containiq [dot] com with “HN” in the subject line and 2-3 sentences about what you find interesting about ContainIQ and your resume/LinkedIn/GitHub.