The product: Aurora is a digital platform designed to help women early in their careers thrive and rise. It launched earlier this year and we've got a lot more to build.
Who we are: reacHIRE, a startup that partners with forward-thinking companies to create gender-diverse environments where women thrive, advance, lead, and stay. We're a small team (< 10) looking to grow. We hire all kinds of people, so please apply even if you aren't female! No agencies, please.
We're looking to hire our second mobile dev.
• Building and deploying React Native mobile apps to the iOS and Android app stores
• Contribute to the design and implementation of an amazing end-user experience
• Develop and expand unit and integration tests
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar, or equivalent software development experience
• 1+ year React Native experience is a must
• 2+ years of mobile application development experience
• Experience in mobile development and deployment to app stores
• Thorough understanding of React Native and its core principles
Full description here: https://careersatreachire-reachire.icims.com/jobs/1381/mobil...
If you are an agency, please do not contact me. No offense; I'm sure your agency is great, but it's just not what we're looking for right now. :) For everybody else, feel free to reach out to me personally with questions! shouseholder at reachire.com