LitCharts, a Course Hero company, is a literary resource with 2000+ guides to books, poems, literary terms, and more. Millions of students, teachers, and general-interest readers use LitCharts every month.
* Help maximize uptime, reliability, performance, and security.
* Implement projects ranging from backend to frontend and everything in between.
* Help maintain and improve our codebase.
* A high level of competency with Ruby, Rails, Postgres, React, Webpack, Heroku.
* Experience building responsive frontends with a focus on cross-browser compatibility and accessibility.
* Bonus points: Passion for and/or experience with education, education technology, and/or literature.
Competitive salary, annual bonus, equity, healthcare coverage, 401k with matching, the opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of the best literary resource on the web.
Flexible hours but typically stick to 9am-5pm EST. All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
To apply, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
* Your resume/LinkedIn/GitHub profile
* A brief explanation of the biggest opportunity for technical improvement that you see on our website