Level 12 is a software consulting and custom development agency. We have mid and senior level positions. Our job descriptions are written by developers for developers.
No HR fluff here, we want you to know what you are really getting into:
- We have a commitment to transparency and offer a "no surprises experience" throughout the
interview and hiring process. We value candor...as evidenced by the length of our job
- Our CEO prefers the title CED, Chief Executive Developer. Engineering and operational concerns
don't take a back seat when potential sales come to the front door.
- You will be working remote with a team that is all working remote and has been for years.
Let's make the best use of our time by not commuting.
- We practice and preach sound development practices. You are likely to learn and grow as a
developer while working here.
- You are committed to automated testing of all the software you write (our apps typically have
92%+ test coverage).
- We have a no-drama office policy. We value and cultivate enjoyable working relationships among
team members. No jerks allowed!
- We emphasize work/life balance and adopt policies that make sure our people don't get burnt out.
For instance, our PTO/Vacation policies are designed so that you actually use them.
- If you apply, we guarantee that we will give you a response, whether "yay" or "nay". No black