Adacore is the maintainer of GNAT, the Ada compiler originally based on GCC (but now with many more backends: LLVM, Why3, JVM...). We also have a lot of tools revolving around the Ada ecosystem (IDEs, Coverage tools, Static Analyzers, Formal proof tooling...). We are looking for a lot of different profiles:
- GNU toolchain maintainers ( https://app.hellotalent.com/vacancy/gnu-toolchain-developer-... )
- Static analysis engineers ( https://app.hellotalent.com/vacancy/software-engineer-ed85e9... )
- Devsecops people ( https://app.hellotalent.com/vacancy/senior-software-develope..., https://app.hellotalent.com/vacancy/devsecops-software-engin..., https://app.hellotalent.com/vacancy/software-qa-engineer-ed8...)
- Cybersecurity engineers ( https://app.hellotalent.com/vacancy/senior-cybersecurity-eng... )
- Marketers ( https://app.hellotalent.com/vacancy/technical-marketing-engi... , https://app.hellotalent.com/vacancy/global-marketing-manager... )
- Services engineers ( https://app.hellotalent.com/vacancy/service-and-mentorship-e... )
Some of these roles involve working with Ada, some don't (we use a lot of different programming languages: Ada, C, C++, Python, Ocaml...), so it's fine to apply even if you don't know the language!