- Love challenging, complex real-world problems and high performance applications (Java, AWS) and working with real business users.
- Strong software engineering experience (Java preferred, Spring-boot/Angular 2+ are a +).
- Experience solving hard optimisation (e.g. NP-hard scheduling) problems and PhD are a ++.
- Strong Java, comfortable with complex codebases
- Able to design and build distributed systems and clean RESTful APIs (e.g. with Spring-boot)
- Business analysis skills are a ++.
- Knowledge of Angular 2+ and experience in (or passion for) UI, UX design are a +.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.