We are looking for a technical writer to take our technical product documentation to the next level, and help us maintain it on an ongoing basis.
The project is 2-3 months half-time to start, and then a few hours a week following that.
What you are going to do:
- Build out large sections of our end user documentation, making the site comprehensive and intuitive.
- Work closely with our engineering team to become an expert user of our product and extract insights
- Interview our engineers and users in order to create tutorials for appropriate topics
What we want to see in you:
-Experience writing end user documentation sites that include UI how-tos, at least one, ideally two or more.
- Experience writing and understanding for highly technical software products.
- High degree of user empathy - our docs will take hard technical concepts and translate to language that is a pleasure to read.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.