I fetched all comments from "Ask HN: Who is hiring? (May 2021)" thread. You can use 4 initial filters:
1. fully remote (comment contains "fully-remote" or "fully remote")
2. hybrid (comment contains "hybrid")
3. bootstrapped ("bootstrapped")
4. vc-funded (" VC")
These remote companies who already have a profile on my site are first in the list. They also have a "view profile" button so you can see more info about them (like where their remote team is located, which benefits they offer, etc).
This is my version 0.1, so ideas for improvements are very welcome.
A few questions on my mind right now:
1. I first thought that I'll hide the comment by default and unhide it with JS when you click on the company name, but then there's not much to see first without clicking (how to I decide on what to click, just based on the company name?)
2. I'll see which filters I can add. Location would be interesting. US/Europe/Worldwide, but the data is in the form of comments that doesn't have a real structure.
I ran that in Chrome dev tools for every page of the "Who is hiring".