Facebook ads is used widely by affiliate marketers, you could spend some time on blogs like MrGreen ( http://stackthatmoney.com ), or affiliate marketing news aggregator ( http://affbuzz.com )
I would change the following if my objective is to get more likes & users.
- Target person, i.e vc, developers, etc instead.
- Limit and test the age groups.
- Target Tech events.
Bids will be cheaper & CTR will be more targeted. If it is not CTR, KILL it. Personally I like what you are doing at signnow, much easier to use than those I used when opening up my trading account.
Maybe you want;
- Add the Facebook icon or something to link to your Facebook page in your website.
- I am kinda of surprised that there's no YouTube explaining signnow, considering doing a hipmunk-like video explaining what signnow does.
- If you have existing customers, do a video case study what it does your customers and how signnow could come in handy in other industries or applications, etc.
Ack...stackthatmoney just screams affiliate coaching scam. Affbuzz still has the A4D meetup in SD advertised on their site which was back in march and only has links to a few of the decent blogs. Seen way to much of that sort of stuff in my years as a full-time affiliate.