Established company (20+ years) looking for mature generalists to contribute remotely. You can be anywhere in the world so long as you:
● Are self-motivated and can work independently
● Have experience with many languages but can be effective in any language
● Appreciate that all mature software solutions accumulate technical debt and understand how to continually reduce debt and complexity
● Understand how to build highly reliable systems and be responsible for taking code to production
● Understand that code simplicity and readability are more important for long term maintainability
● Want to work on challenging problems and impactful work without being micromanaged
We're hiring across disciplines for engineers who work with Unix and have fluent written and spoken English:
● Backend Servers: Strong in C, Concurrency and Distributed Computing
● Backend Servers: Strong in Java
● Data Science: Strong in Math/Physics/CS + Python, Linux, SQL
● Frontend Development: Strong in Angular / React / Vue JS and Node JS, Data intensive dashboards, frontend design and architecture patterns
● System Infrastructure: Strong in private and public cloud, infrastructure as code, scripting and programming.
Full-time only. Remote only. We start out on a full-time trial contract basis for up to 3 months and use this period as an extended work interview for both sides to assess fit for long-term employment.
Please email email@example.com if this sounds like the right fit for you.