FireHydrant helps companies recover from IT disasters more quickly. The FireHydrant platform includes Incident Response, Status Pages, Retrospectives, and Deploy Events so you can take control of your complex system, reduce downtime, and work better together. We’re a Series A company with around 35 employees who sit across the United States and we’re growing.
We're looking for
- Backend engineers with experience in writing reliable software in Ruby on Rails.
- Site Reliability Engineers who want to help teams build the most resilient software; our customers depend on us to be available in their most critical times, when they are unavailable
- Engineering Managers to help develop engineers of all skill levels within cross-disciplinary teams
- Product Managers to help create empathetic, customer led products in partnership with engineers and designers
- Product Designers to create experiences that are easy to use during some of the most stressful events of a teams existence