HAProxy Technologies is the company behind the world's fastest and most widely used open-source software load balancer.
- Technical Marketing Engineer: We are looking for a Technical Marketing Engineer that can aid in creating and promoting technical content. This position requires a unique combination of technical understanding, a high level of creativity, attention to detail and eagerness to learn, as well as the goal to teach others. Basic Linux experience is a must. An ideal candidate has real world experience in a DevOps or SysAdmin environment (bonus if you have programming exp.)
- Pre-Sales Engineer We are looking for a skilled Pre-Sales Engineer with in-depth knowledge in Linux who will help to expand our client base. Experience with load balancing and networking is a requirement.
- C: We are looking to reinforce the development team of HAProxy and are looking for developers who have solid skills in Shell, C, HTTP, TCP/IP and Git. Knowledge of cloud environments is a plus. We are looking for people who are not afraid of patching the Linux Kernel and who can quickly become autonomous.
- Golang: We are looking for Go developers with 2+ years of experience in Kubernetes and Cloud environments, as well as load balancing. A Bachelors or higher degree in IT is desirable. If you want to contribute to the software enabling performance and reliability of some of the largest websites on the internet.
- Senior Systems Engineer: We are seeking Senior Systems Engineers (Linux) to work out of our Waltham, MA office or remotely in the EST/CST/MST/PST time zones. Knowledge of HAProxy is a plus.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com