1. Grouping into chapters. Ranking by score loses context.
2. Sorting and grouping comments together to give it some kind of flow.
3. Eliminating comments I wish I hadn't made.
4. Substituting cuss words.
5. General edits to eliminate errors and help the comments stand a little better on their own.
6. Grouping jokes together. They belong in a separate chapter.
7. Adding a forward, introduction, and table of contents.
8. 100 comments didn't seem like enough. 256 seemed right.
My version took me 3 weeks. This version takes one click. You can't beat that.