MSFT, TSLA, AMD/NVDA (any semi-conductor/chip makers), DIS, JNJ
* MSFT will win the cloud war.
* TSLA doesn't even have real competitors. If Elon somehow merge TSLA and SpaceX, then it'll be the next multi-trillion dollar company
* DIS, its content vault will be a force in streaming. I don't see how netflix can beat them.
* JNJ, it's Johnson & Johnson.
* AMD is the only one I have doubts. I think semiconductor/chips business will see a whole new demand in different industries. Whether AMD is capable of capturing that market is up in the air, but INTL definitely showed it lost its ways.