| ||Ask HN: Good Topics to Study for Machine Learning Operations (MLOps)|
2 points by ThinkCritically 46 days ago | hide | past | favorite | 1 comment |
|I am putting together an online course on how to process data in real time and how to deploy models into production.
Right now, I am planning to cover the following in the course:
• Streaming data with Docker
• Apache Beam / DataFlow
• Intro to TensorFlow and Keras
• Creating a basic CNN model
• Model deployment on Google Cloud (AI Platform)
• Basic visualization in Data Studio|
Even put together an introduction video on this and a “detailed course syllabus” at https://whiteowleducation.ghost.io/machine-learning-mastery-course-outline/ .
What are your thoughts? Is this the right amount of material for an intro MLOps course? Is the course missing any essential topics?
| Apply to YC