- How to deploy application with several replicas and access it via Service.
- Deploy second service in a separated namespace and establish communication between two services.
- Establish communication between two service running in a separated namespaces (cloud and edge).
- Manually start jobs with Volume (ephemeral) storage and Persistent Volume storage claim.
- See how port-forwarding works in practice.
- Explore logs of the running pods.
- Assign resources requests (CPU, memory) to the pods.
- Control pod lifecycle using Kubernetes probes.