| ||Ask HN: Have you taken on debt to fund your startup?|
15 points by mritchie712 7 days ago | hide | past | favorite | 12 comments |
|I run a SaaS and we're looking into non-dilutive funding options. Here are the categories we're looking at:|
- Loans (e.g. https://www.captec.io, https://www.triplepointcapital.com)
- Factoring (e.g. https://www.capchase.com, https://www.pipe.com/)
- Venture Debt (e.g. https://www.svb.com)
A few questions:
- Has anyone used any of these products or a competitor?
- I can't find much information on the terms for these products / reviews of the process, do you know of a place to get this?
- Are there options I'm missing?
| Apply to YC