|It has been this way for years.|
- A huge amount of self-determination and drive, with a passion for delivering work to a high standard and developing yourself further
- Node.js React, Next, Vue.JS, Mongo, Angular, Bootstrap and/or WPML.
- High levels of competence in designing and consuming RESTful / SOAP APIs
- The ability to increase Lighthouse performance scores
- Package and dependency management e.g. Composer, NPM
– EC2, RDS, CloudFront, Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda, Security Groups, VPC, Load
- Balancing and Scaling
- Browser and usability testing.
I was an ActionScript 3 Developer, I moved to TypeScript since Beta. I have architected successful SPA's, I know Angular inside out and RXJS across the board with animation thrown in and understand cross browser development.
I can do a few of these things but this is crazy. Especially in the city I live and the money they are paying.
Is everyone just a bullshitter? Coz I have problems with being that way and maybe that is my problem?
I am very good at my job, but do I need to take some kind of course on how to be fake? If I do, how do I retain some kind of shield from embarrassment? How do I shield my actual face? To put my name on something?