- LeBonCoin.fr (“the good corner”, a Craigslist type site that’s used for everything from second-hand selling to job hunting to meet up organising),
- LesNumeriques.fr is a decent tech review media with in-depth tests and a VERY critical community providing good balance
- Gazelle which has now become backmarket.fr (also exists across other countries like Spain and the U.K.) and offers vetted second-hand tech gear - great for bargains and avoiding buying new for ecological reasons,
- LeMonde.fr/Les-Décodeurs is the fact checking arm of the French paper Le Monde and has some really interesting visualisations and articles
- Presse-Citron.fr was one of the first tech blogs in France and continues to be a reference
- priice.fr is a price comparison site I’ve heard good things about but haven’t used myself yet
- danstonchat.com is the French version of Bash.org for IRC fun
- Legorafi.fr is a satirical paper with lots of hilarious fake news - often quite timely - akin to The Onion (it’s a play on words on the famous French paper Le Figaro)
- Gandi.net is a registrar and hosting site which I’ve been using forever - they’re awesome
Sadly they don't present the full scores, only the beginning or some part. I wonder if there are other sites where you can find something similar.
Somewhat related is http://www.critique-musicale.com/ - another great site.
They have done similar stuff with Prisjakt.nu and made a french version: https://ledenicheur.fr/
I think there are even more still but I am not certain.
I would not advise presse-citron they have been pretty obvious about being more or less just a sold out editorial at this point.
CanardPC is a GREAT addition, excellent build! About so much more than games too.
Lots of interesting content you don't find anywhere else.
Not so much new posts, mostly talks about tech and whatever goes.