The most recent and complete book on Distributed Systems that I'm aware of is Design Data Intensive Application (2017). I'm currently reading it. I also want to learn about other problems and ideas:
- Ideas that stood the test of times
- Ideas that were not feasible but now possible thanks to hardware improvement.
So, what's your recommendations for books and papers on these topics?
## Other web resources
- https://aws.amazon.com/builders-library/ - set of resources from Amazon about building distributed systems
- https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeKd45zvjcDFUEv_ohr_H... - lecture series from Cambridge
- https://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/teaching/1213/PrincComm/mfcn.pdf - A great book on the maths of networking (probability, queuing theory etc...)