edit: i've had a couple minutes to try using it.
You may want to consider overhauling the application's user experience. It doesn't look or 'feel' like a proper iOS app, and I'm guessing that's why the Android version is outselling the iOS one.
* the icons really need @2x variants.
* The user workflow is brittle, especially given how few view controllers there are, here. I shouldn't be able to choose to look at the 'Web' or 'Social' tabs until I've selected a domain.
* The domain entry experience feels cumbersome. Why is it capitalizing my domain name?
* Why do I delete a domain from the 'Web' and 'Social' tabs, and why isn't there an alert prompt?
* The navigation bar tint color shouldn't change.
* This should be a modal view controller.
* The text shadow behind the label looks weird.
* The label's text should be something more like: "Domain name:", especially since you already give an example in the text field with its placeholder.
* You should call -becomeFirstResponder on the text field when this view controller appears.
Anyway, I know you didn't ask for any of this, but hopefully it proves helpful in driving up your sales.
I am aware it doesn't have the best design/UI right now, but that will soon be corrected in the next release - at least most of your suggestions anyways.