1. List all man pages of a specific section (e.g. section 4):
`man -k -s 4 . | sort`
2. Output all possible sections:
`man man | head -25`
3. Sometimes there is no man page but GNU info can be used:
4. A nice website to explain comands and oneliners is explainshell.com. It can also be queried from a terminal quite conveniently.
5. If you're like me, you'll probably often list all the system calls by listing all the pages in section 2. A better way might be to look at the linux source code directly (choose the right architecture):