I took a look at your site and have a few comments:
- The "How it works" section is fantastic. Thank you for including all the intermediate steps such as Github authorization/linking.
- It was not clear to me exactly what role Mavo plays. It appears as the in-browser editor but but looks to be much more capable than I was expecting.
- I like the Worklog - it's interesting to get a peek behind the scenes.
- What sorts of topics are you planning for your tutorials? Will it get as direct as "how to add a shopping cart to your website" or focus on bigger picture topics?
- In the Limits section of the Pricing page, I recommend you make it more visible that Netlify, Render, and Vercel are under the Yax umbrella as hosting options. I know you covered it in the "i" hover text but something like an additional table header would help. Non-coders are not as familiar with these companies and how they fit into the larger system.