If you have a point you're not making it very clearly.
* sibyl free identity system
* the highest bidder gets to rent a domain name
* everyone receives the average domain rent: the sum of all rent combined, divided by the number of unique users
* want a more desirable domain than the average? pay into the system to receive this special attention from the group
* satisfied with a less desirable or simply no domain? receive crypto for having others make use of your namespace attention
* prevent temporary hijacks: whenever a user clicks a link or types a URL, depending on how he configured his software it would show the different servers previous owners (say last 2 years) of the domain control, with their remarks etc; to make it easy for rightful owners of temporarily outbidded domains to point out this domain used to point to them but was hijacked...