I originally intended to jump forward to the pages 88-99 that were highlighted by the submitter. Instead, I read or skimmed every page in the document. This is the most riveting presentation I have seen in years. Mass surveillance coupled with AI is only one of many sections.
It also addresses:
- China's homegrown digital innovators
- China's dependence on imported semiconductors
- AI in transportation and medicine
- Banking and payment systems
- The future global manufacturing landscape
- The future of global development and governance
 Mostly candid. I found it a bit self-congratulatory toward Google's TPU technology and Waymo.
I have no idea how COVID-19, global power struggle, effects of quantitative easing, etc. will play out but I will enjoy watching the show.
In a crazy world, it is up to us as individuals, family groups, and friend groups to make life as good as possible given constraints we live in.
My wife and I have a strategy for investing a small amount of money as donations for the upcoming elections. Doing that and voting is all I can do, so otherwise it is kicking back and watching the show.
Sorry if my previous comment sounded cavalier in any way.