|I'll quit my CTO position in a few months to become a Freelancer.
I know personal branding is an important part of the job to get customers.|
In short: what do you do for that?
* Where do you ensure to be visible? LinkedIn, personal website, etc?
* Do you create and post content (blog, LinkedIn groups, etc.)?
* What content about you do you emphasize to find leads?
* Do you use your own name, or a company name?
* Did you chose to brand yourself a generalist Freelancer ("I'm a developper working with X and Y languages") or a specialist one ("I can be a CTO as a service building your MVP for your startup and help recruiting and train your team")
Thanks for sharing your tips and experience.